I have turned to alcohol to forget the pain. It's true; today I had about a gallon of gin & tonic as I sprayed down my bedframe, carpet, windows, and the bamboo screen in the living room with rubbing alcohol.
I would happy napalm the place. I am paranoid that they are in the ceiling and will drop down on my face, because they can see my heat and smell my carbon dioxide. Isn't that insidious?
We don't even have it that bad. It's just such a violation.
1 comment:
for the life of me, i don't know what i would do if i got bedbugs. i thought i had them two weeks ago and practically had a panic attack. i power-vacuumed everything and scoured all the seams of my mattress with a flashlight and magnifying glass. having to look up pictures on the internet of how to kill them did not help my sanity. horrifying. (turns out they were, in fact, non-bitey little flat sewer bugs crawling up from an unused drain and meandering all over the house. delightful...)
i truly hope the gin works. death to all bedbugs.
Post a Comment