skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Coast Is Clear

making my glorious debut into the real world

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Awful.

Terrible things going on in my house.
Posted by cjb at 12:41 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Triangles are the Strongest Shape

  • Me and You and Everyone We Know
    Ad I Found on Craig's List
    16 years ago
  • be cool, soda pop
    Fire Drill As Conducted By A Man Whose First Language is Not English
    17 years ago

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (61)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ▼  August (11)
      • For KT
      • On This, The Eve of my 23rd Year
      • Everything I Know About Baking
      • Obvi
      • Daytime
      • Something I Ate Today
      • I Don't Get Polenta.
      • Ish.
      • More on Bedbugs
      • August
      • Awful.
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (31)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (3)

About Me

My photo
cjb
dallying on the Jersey Shore
Impulsive college student, no more? Sounds like comedy gold.
View my complete profile