skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Coast Is Clear
making my glorious debut into the real world
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
CoCo
Why does it make me so sad to hear Conan talk about LA sports teams? I don't care about sports. I don't even know what the Clippers play.
1 comment:
Katie
said...
Basketball? That would be my guess.
June 23, 2009 at 9:46 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Triangles are the Strongest Shape
Me and You and Everyone We Know
Ad I Found on Craig's List
16 years ago
be cool, soda pop
Fire Drill As Conducted By A Man Whose First Language is Not English
17 years ago
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(61)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(10)
▼
June
(11)
Ice Cubes
WHAT?
Something I Ate Today
This is True
CoCo
I write from a hotel in Connecticut
R.I.P.
Oh
A Story
The Prettiest Damn Thing
In.
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(31)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(3)
About Me
cjb
dallying on the Jersey Shore
Impulsive college student, no more? Sounds like comedy gold.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Basketball? That would be my guess.
Post a Comment