The dark load consists of my various black work sweaters, pajama pants, a few tshirts, and all of my underwear. The bulk of the darkness comes from a few massive garments, while the soaking recasts my bright gotchi-plumage in brilliance against the tumultuous black and wet. What was worn pink cotton becomes a magenta jewel, peeking out of ink.
The white load includes sheets and towels and socks. Those sheets call themselves 'royal' on the tag, and they are nice. Socks used to be an item I abused, but now that I only wear them on weekends, I am more kind. These are items i like to have clean, but the process is much less sensual than the darks murking around.
There's luxury and utility; what you want and what you need; plans, past events, trends and habits. Fucking, light vs. dark armies and attendant practices. You can chart the course of your life in your laundry. I have to figure out the rules, but them I'ma start doing laundry fortunes on myself. After I work out the kinks, I'll bring my skill to the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment