Monday, January 19, 2009

Northern Things


It is terribly difficult for me when there's no sun. And yet I keep seeking out these places...Ithaca, London, Iceland...where the sun is notoriously fickle.

* * *

Yuzu is a japanese citrus fruit with a tart flavor and aromatic rind. It is one of the hardiest citrus, known to survive at temperatures of 10 degrees farenheit.

* * *

PNC bank has one ATM in new york city. I must go there to activate an ATM card. I will put on my Ithaca boots for this most harrowing of journeys.

* * *

I saw a musical version of Twelfth Night, and didn't love the Shakespeare as much as the cast and crew that made it happen. They seemed bubbly and enthused, which I picked up on more than, for example, the plot. I don't speak 15oo's English and that's fine, because there were dances sequences.

* * *
Post-Titanic Dance Party:

2 comments:

Alice said...

No, no. This post is love. I really like the picture; I find that we get some great sunrises and sunsets from UG's, but they are difficult to capture--well done.

Katie said...

I am only a head and an arm.